Monday 14 June 2010

Hello,

Okay, I guess three persons are better than nothing! I'm sorry if the latest post was a bit too much, not everybody likes to be actively involved in the blogs/sites they are following! And I didn't wanted to give you a guilty conscience or anything!! I just became a bit curious. The latest commenter wanted more posts again, and I've a couple of drafts now so I don't see why I should hold them back anymore! But I promised to share similar information about myself last time, so here we go;

Not so long ago I graduated, so future is right ahead of me now. I've applied for a couple of universities in Sweden, so hopefully I'll be able to move there and study this year. Right now I'm spending my summer in Hungary with relatives.

I don't have any current obsessions, at least if you don't count one with a rather guilty pleasure status...! (I'm talking about my infatuation with Serbian pop singer Milan Stanković... I'm completely charmed by him (and believe me, NO ONE is more surprised than I am!! This is a very unusual thing for me to happen. I mean, I certainly don't tend to fall for young pop artists. I don't even listen to that kind of music..!)). My other passions are literature, art and music as always.
What else? I'm currently reading 2666 by Roberto Bolaño and Henry James' The Portrait of a Lady is waiting for me on my bedside table along with The Folding Star by Alan Hollinghurst, I, Claudius and a book by Swedish author Stig Dagerman. I've not seen any films for a while now, but my favourite directors are (so far) Stanley Kubrick and Peter Greenaway.

So that's it I think. I hope that all followers (and passersby) of this blog will have a very pleasant summer!

Ninon

No comments:

Post a Comment